The security of our systems are a very high priority for us. We know that despite our best efforts, there might still be a vulnerabilty in our systems. We would like to ask you to help us discover them and by doing so you are helping us to protect our customers and our systems. If you discover a vulnerablity, we would like to know about this as soon as possible, so we can act accordingly.
How can you help?
- Submit a security report on our Hackerone page: hackerone.com/MKBrecht
- Do not reveal the problem to others
- Do not misuse the vulnerability that you have found, please do not download, modify or delete (more) data than neccessary to show us the vulnerability
- Do not use attacks on the (physical) security, distributed denial of service, spam or applications of third parties and social engineering
- Please do provide us with sufficient information to reproduce the problem so we can solve the problem asap. The information we need: IP address, the URL of the affected system and a descripton of the vulnerability.
How we will thank you?
- We will respond within 3 businessdays to your findings
- We will not take legal action against you if you have followed our instructions as mentioned above (in regard to your security report)
- Your report will be handled with strict confidentiality, we will not share your personal details with third parties without your permission
- We will keep you informed about resolving the problem
- We will give your name as the discoverer of the problem (unless you do not want this to be public)
Thank you for your help
We appreciate your time and efforts to help us discover the vulnerabilities and help solve them. View the list of hackers that helped us improve our security.